So everyone seems to be talking about their goals for the new year. It’s hard not to when it’s one of the biggest events to roll around each year. This event tends to cause people to look backward at all they’ve accomplished and to look forward at what they long to achieve.
Every year, at least since 2009, I’ve set a goal to become published. 2012 I signed that contract. It’s huge. Even though most people won’t physically see the progress of my publishing goal, I know it’s on the way forward. And I can’t wait to share each moment with you.
As for 2013, well, I obviously would like to sell more books. I’d love to obtain an absolutely wonderful agent, one who would work with me to further my publishing career.
1. I want to grow even closer to God
2. I want to be used by God to glorify His name.
3. I want to cherish moments with my family and watch them grow in the Lord.
4. I want to see my children experience the gifts God has given them to further His kingdom.
5. I want to praise more.
6. I want to start eating right.
7. I want to exercise a little more.
8. I want to lose weight.
Specifically in my writing, well this is what I’ve come up with to start for the month of January.
PRAY, PRAY, PRAY my writing needs to be completely in God’s hands.
1. Write at least 5 days a week. I’d love to work on writing like a full-time job, but that’s not possible at the moment.
2. Finish the 2nd Biblical story. You can see my progress on the right hand side.
3. Blog a little more.
What do you want to accomplish this next year?