What is a Street Team? My team will help promote The Warrior’s Vow. This can be done several ways
- Read my book and leave a review at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Goodreads etc (this is a requirement)
- Submit reviews to your local papers, church newsletters, your blogs.
- Have me as a guest blogger. (I’ll do book giveaways)
- Post pictures of my books from your local store with a link to your review on Facebook, Twitter, etc
- Hold a discussion group about The Warrior’s Vow
- If you come up with something creative, let me know so I can share with others.
What’s in it for you? Well, for one you’ll be reading a fabulous book! 😉
- You’ll get a chance to read The Warrior’s Vow before it hits the shelves.
- You’ll be entered into a drawing, exclusive to my street team. I’m still working on the details, but I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.
If you think you’d be interested in joining my street team, please contact me through the link at the top of the sidebar and let me know why you’d like to be a part of my street team.
Spots are limited.
The Warrior’s Vow
He Was Hers to Command
Swept away from her home and into the desert, Abigail is as much a prisoner as she is a princess. A ruthlessly ambitious captain of the palace guard intends to force her into marriage and rule Judah through her. Yet the badly beaten soldier Abigail rescues offers another choice—if she dares trust him.
She is royalty, yet Jesse is surprised by the gentle compassion Abigail shows him as he heals. In return, he will help her escape to Jerusalem, protecting her life with his own. But Abigail’s rank and Jesse’s deadly past makes any future impossible, unless forgiveness forged by love can triumph over all.